Monday, April 12, 2010

The one for Steven Vega

People are shallow.
They like to judge people from what they see.
You see, a guy like me, girls would think "that's the cute,fresh kid
That has a whole bunch of girls on the side to mess around with.
The type to bag it, beat it, and leave it.
That's really stereotypical.
Well, I'm known as "Upso"
People know who's upso , but they don't know who's Steven Vega.
Girls ask me all the time, "why are you single, ur too cute"
Or whatever.
The reason is because I am picky, I am not going to lie.
You're probably thinking, well Steven you're shallow yourself.
The thing is, I am not going to be in a relationship with
An unattractive person.
But let me tell you what I look for personality wise.
I want a girl that I can just be myself with, without her criticizing
Me. I want to be able to say corny things and play video games when we are
Bored in my house. I want to be able to have her as a friend, and at that the
Same time my girlfriend. I want to feel comfortable enough to walk around nude infront of her lmao.
I want her to have a good sense of humor like I do, I want her to go along with my corny
Conversations and make them interesting with me. I want her to be creative, artistically,
Or in any other way. I want to be able to introduce her to my mom and get along with her.
I want to be able tó cuddle with her in my bed, just lay there while she lays her head on my chest.
And I just watch her fall asleep, give her a kiss on the forehead, and fall asleep too.
I want her to be adventerous, as in she would be down to come anywhere with me and to experience new things.
To finish it off, I just want her to be a female version of me, even though I don't mind some differences ,
Because we all need some differences in our partners to learn new things.
But that's the type of girl that I want, is this too much to ask for?
I must confess, I think I did find someone like this, but I let her slip away from me.
I have a bad habit, like I want something, and when I get it, I tend to not be attentive to it no more.
But then when it goes away, I just regret not enjoying it while it lasted.
But hey , its lost love I guess , people need to move on.
But is this too much to ask for ? .....

No comments:

Post a Comment